Starting on October 30th 2012 and running until March 25th 2013, we will be running weekly Turbo Training sessions on Tuesday evenings at the club house. We can accommodate up to 12 riders per session. The sessions will have an Interval Training focus – aimed at improving cycling specific fitness.
The format will be as follows:
- 19:00 – 19:15 Open up, sign on and set up
- 19:15 – 19:30 Warm up
- 19:30 – 20:30 Main session and warm down
The rules to be observed are:
- All riders must sign on and leave an emergency contact number
- Riders should bring a towel and sufficient drink for a 1 hour turbo session
- You will be required to bring along your own turbo trainer and bike
- No riders will be allowed to join in once the session has started
- We leave the club house as we found it
The cost per session will be £3 per member/£4 per non-member.
Plenty of room – all welcome.