Now that the 2012 season is finished, I have the task of working out who has won the various club championships and trophies. To complete this task, I will need the results of all your rides done in Open Events, Time Trials and Road Races. I have all the results for Club Events, so I do not require you to send these in.
Below are the qualifying details for the various championships:
- Club Championships are mph over 12hrs, 100, 50 & 25 miles.
- Club Championships for Ladies are 10, 25 & 50 miles
- Veteran’s BAR are mph over 10, 25, 50 & 100 miles
- Road Race championship most points gained in Road Races
- Open Events championship is most points gained in Open TT’s and Road Races with a top six placing (6,5,4,3,2,1 points respectively)
- Novice Trophy at 25 miles awarded to the rider who in their first year of racing a “25” records the fastest time.
Any claim for club records must have proof of ride, unless already provided.
If you have qualified for any of the above, please send your details to me at:Trevor Gilbert 74 Churchfield House Lushington Drive Cobham Surrey. KT11 2LX Tel: 01932 867724/07787 797564